How are You and Your Workplace Doing During Challenging Times?
Take the Audit now and find out. It’s free.
Distraction, Busy and Overwhelm - The New Badge Of Honor is Costing Canadian and US Companies over $188 Billion Dollars per Year in Stress-Related Illnesses and Accidents.
We’re all just so “BUSY” these days. “Slammed.” “Buried,” in fact. Desperately trying to “keep our heads above water.” “Up to my ass in alligators.” While all of these are common responses to “How have you been doing?” Question. It’s a constant exchange, even a one-up attempt of just how much we have on our plates when we communicate to others about our work and home lives.
Breaking Busy – Why busyness, our new norm, is making us sick, depleting our energy and literally causing accidents in our workplaces and our homes. If you are an HR manager, Business executive, the Boss of any team including your family at home, you see this happening every day in your home, workplace and on your teams.
So what's the solution to this daily struggle?
The Alive Workplace Academy
Linda Edgecombe and Beth Hanishewski have designed an 8-module course to get you and your team re-thinking how you see and do work. As seasoned professional with over 25 years of industry experience, they get it! Best of all, their academy offers 3 different learning systems to choose from. So you have access to the same engaging content based on your learning style...all from the comfort of your home office!
Learn how to communicate with humility and authenticity; how to build strong teams; how to model resilient living, and more.
Designed with YOU in mind
A powerful self directed course with 8 modules
to get you thinking and feeling alive
The ALIVE Workplace Academy is designed for busy professionals and team leaders.
The course is delivered in 8 weekly increments; however, you have 16 weeks to access and complete at your pace.
- Learn how to deal with ambiguity or as we call it "the self sabotaging in between."
- The relationship between clutter, chaos, and clarity. This academy will help you become more accountable.
- Learn how to spot resilient living and how to model it, at work and at home.
- Communicate with others with humility and authenticity - giving constructive feedback works wonders!
- Learn to work with difficult people and manage challenging conversations.
- Value-based leadership.
- Learn to build strong teams despite the varying personality styles.
- Learn about social responsibility, how it helps the planet and your business.
- Laughter - why you must have more fun at work.
Your investment: $97/individual
or negotiable one time licensing fee (multiple users)
For information on how to get access to The Alive Workplace Academy, we have group licensing rates, along with individual enrollment fees. Just ask.
Call us with any questions, Linda Edgecombe 250-717-6079 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional CE Credits Certificates are available for completion of this course. Ask for more details, email@example.com.